These are some of our basic recipes. Do experiment and replace or add ingredients with your very own foodie creativity. Go sweet or go savoury! Your imagination is the limit.
Toatal bread rolls
Equal parts Toatal oats and pulses flour (Tip: do not pack Toatal oats and pulses flour) and cold water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking sheet (or use a non-stick baking sheet).
3. Combine equal parts of Toatal oat and pulses flour and cold water.
4. Stir all ingredients until well blended.
5. Add salt if desired.
6. Let mixture set for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
7. Form 2-4” bread rolls (wet hands for easy handling) and evenly space them on the baking sheet.
8. Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 35-40 minutes.
1 part Toatal oats and pulses flour and 1 1/2 parts cold water. (Tip: do not pack Toatal oats and pulses flour)
1. Prepare tortilla press.
2. Combine 1 part Toatal oat and pulses flour and 1 1/2 parts cold water.
3. Stir all ingredients until well blended.
4. Add salt if desired.
5. Let mixture set for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
6. Form dough balls (wet hands for easy handling) and insert into tortilla press for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Open press and flip tortilla. Close press and leave in for another 45 seconds to 1 minute.
Toatal vegan gluten-free banana raisin muffins
Servings: 24 muffins
Baking time: 25 minutes
4 1/2 cups of Toatal muffins dry mix
4 1/2 cups of 100% pure apple juice or water
2 cups of ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
2/3 cups of grape seeds oil or other oil substitute
2/3 cups of ground flax seeds
1 1/2 cups of raisins
2/3 cups of walnuts
1/3 cups of stevia sugar (optional)
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line your muffin tin with muffin cups.
2. Combine apple juice (or water), grape seed oil, ground flax seeds, ripe bananas and sugar (if desired). Mix them well.
3. Add Toatal muffins dry mix, walnuts, raisins and baking soda to the combined ingredients from step 2. Mix well.
4. Pour the batter into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. Let muffins cool in tin for about five minutes, and then remove muffins from tin.
7. Brush muffin tops with honey and let them cool completely.